Father’s Day is just around the corner. Instead of giving your dad, grandfather, godfather, uncle, or any other father figure in your life a T-shirt,baseball cap, or another commonly given Father’s Day gift, this year, consider going a different direction. Consider giving him a figurine from the Willow Tree collection.
About Willow Tree Figurines
The collection of Willow Tree figurines is the creation of artist Susan Lordi. Lordi has a unique artistic style, which uses nature to showcase the beautiful relationship that people share; including fathers and children. The artist personally hand carves each and every original Willow Tree sculpture before they are produced.
Her aim is to capture special moments in time that people share together, or to express a special feeling. All of the pieces in the collection are cast from her carvings, and each one is hand painted with soft colors and feature beautiful metal accents.
Willow Tree for Fathers
The Willow Tree Collection features several figures that are dedicated to fathers. In the Fathers collection, there are thoughtfully designed figures that capture the special moments and feelings that dads share with their children. Some of the pieces featured in this collection include:
- The Father and Daughter Figurine. A dad and daughter sitting together, sharing a conversation
- New Life, New Baby Family Figurine. A dad, holding his newborn baby, while the mother looks over the father’s shoulder.
- Father and Son Fatherhood Family Figurine. A dad, on bended knee, and a son, share a conversation together.
- New Dad Fatherhood Baby Figurine. A new dad, sitting, and holding his newborn baby on his lap.
- Grandfather Grandchild Figurine. A grandfather, sitting, while holding his grandson’s hand.
- My Girls Fatherhood Figurine. A dad, standing above his two daughters, with his arms wrapped around them.
A figurine from this collection will be sure to capture the heart of that special father in your life.