The chilly months are on their way and we have something at Coppin’s Gifts to help you through that season: a Hand Warming Cozy Mug! This mug can hold your favorite fall beverages and perhaps even a special dessert, too! We have the most perfect and tasty Pumpkin Mug cake recipe for you to try out in your hand warming cozy mug!
Pumpkin Mug Cake (adapted from Babble.com)
- ¼ of a cup of brown sugar
- ¼ of a tsp.of salt
- ¼ of tsp.of allspice
- ¼ of a tsp.of cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. of milk (your preference)
- ¼ of tsp. of Vanilla Extract
- ¼ of a cup of pumpkin puree
- Mix all dry ingredients together in one bowl.
- Next, add the wet ingredient to the mix.
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients until the batter is smooth.
- Pour the batter into your hand warming cozy mug, making sure you are leaving some room towards the top.
- Microwave for one minute and 30 seconds, take out of microwave and check the progress. Put the mug back into the microwave for another minute and 30 seconds.
- Check the center of the cake to make sure it is cooked all the way through (use a toothpick; stab the center, if it comes out without crumbs on it, the cake is cooked).
- Then garnish with extra cinnamon and sugar or whipped cream!
Have more cake recipes for your Hand Warming Cozy Mug? Leave us a comment below!